The Fox, The Dyl-Man
Dylan is referred to as The Dyl-Man by his friends, however his official Bratz-endorsed nickname is The Fox, as Dylan is seen to be quite 'slick' with the ladies.
Dylan is generally made with brown or black hair. His eyes and skin tone tend to vary; his eyes are predominantly produced as hazel. Dylan's skin tone was originally light olive brown, however in later editions it has changed to a brown skin tone similar to Sasha's. Dyl's hair styles range from a short afro, to a classic buzz cut. Dylan has also been featured with cornrows and a sleek cropped cut. He is of African American descent, but has been know to change in appearance over time.
In Bratz: Starrin' and Stylin', Dylan is shown to be very flirtatious, and loyal to his friends. Dylan's flirtatious streak continues into the CGI series, and his plotlines often revolve entirely around him trying to get dates; no matter who the girl. In the live-action film, however, Dylan is shown to be much more sensitive and musically oriented, not having much interest in the female population generally, but rather on Yasmin specifically for her personality.
Eitan, Cameron, Bryce, Cade and Koby
- In Bratz: Starrin' and Stylin', Dylan's best friend is shown to be Cameron, and he is shown to have a friendship with Koby and Cade.
- Throughout the television series, however, Koby is never seen, and Dylan is instead shown to be friends with Eitan. These two are shown to be quite close, as Dylan attempts to help Eitan ask Yasmin out on a date, and Eitan comforts Dylan when he gets stood up.
- Cameron remains Dylan's best friend through the entire CGI series, and the two are often seen together. This pair accompanies the girls to London in the initial Bratz: Rock Angelz film, and then travels with them to Paris in the season one television finale. Before this point, the boys are rarely seen without each other; however, in subsequent television episodes and films, Cameron does not appear.
Cloe and Sasha
- They are some of Dylan's friends.
- They are friends in S&S and CGI, but romantic interests in the live-action.
- Jade is considered by many to be Dylan's true romantic interest. In the original Bratz: Starrin' and Stylin' film, the pair are crowned prom King and Queen, and joke with each other frequently. Throughout the CGI series, however, Jade and Dylan's interactions are limited and they're considered only friends.
- Anna only appears in the film Bratz: Girlz Really Rock!, but over the course of the film she grows very close to Dylan, prompting him to refer to her as "the only girl [he] ever loved". The couple share a duet in this film, as well as romantic picnics, walks by the lake, and various other activities.
- Breeana is Dylan's romantic interest in Bratz: Fashion Pixiez. At the end, they both dance together.
- In the Bratz television episode Trading Faces, Dylan develops an interest in Fianna, who is visiting town. To find out what she really wants, Dylan enters a beauty contest in drag, claiming to be Dylan's cousin Delilah. As Delilah, Dylan discovers that Fianna finds him insensitive; however, ultimately, Dylan and Fianna go on one date before she returns to her hometown, Brazil.