"It’s me, Yasmin! I can spend hours mixing and matching new pieces with vintage ones! I might be shy, but I really love being on stage and singing my heart out!"
"Love, love, love new ideas, worthwhile causes and helping the underdog. I'm very sensitive to others' feelings - and my friends say sometimes I'm a little too sensitive about myself. Sometimes I worry too much about whether I fit in... but I'm working on the self-confidence thing."
Yasmin is nicknamed Pretty Princess by her friends. She is often very shy, but loves the spotlight. Named for MGA Entertainment president Isaac Larian's daughter, Jasmine, she has appeared in almost all Bratz collections, like Cloe, making the two the series' main protagonists. Yasmin has also been produced in the Lil' Bratz, Bratz Kidz and Bratz Babyz lines.
Yasmin has been produced with a variety of hair colors, ranging from a light to dirty blonde or brown with really blonde highlights. She has blue, green or brown eyes, and can be easily recognized by the beauty mark on her left cheek that makes her much prettier. She is produced with tan skin tone, as she is Hispanic, French and Italian.
Like most of the Bratz, her appearance has changed for certain doll lines. But, although her skin, hair, and eye color changed, you could always tell it was Yasmin, thanks to her signature beauty mark. Her sister is Rylan.
In her most recent designs, Yasmin has taken on a very unique and colorful style. She has pulled her hair into pigtails with several light brown loose strands of hair framing her face with bangs that just barely cover her eyes. The colored streaks in her hair are cyan blue, yellow/light brown, magenta, and lilac. She has curly strands of magenta and dark blue, and also has multiple braids consisting of pink, yellow, orange-red, and violet-fuchsia.
Yasmin wears a red, orange, white, and brown long sleeved top with bell shaped sleeves, underneath a pink tank top with a cyan blue flowery belt. She also wears denim short-shorts with the pockets sticking out of the bottom, black and white striped stockings, and red shoes with gold heels and tops that resemble leg warmers.
Yasmin can be quiet, but she is a talented writer and an aspiring pop-star, most notably in the live-action Bratz film, and in the animated Bratz: Girlz Really Rock! feature. Yasmin is feminine, glamorous and graceful, and is always there for her friends. Even though there is something almost regal about her, Yasmin is not pretentious; she is open-minded, and loves alternative trends in fashion, fitness and beauty. For Bratz magazine, Yasmin is the trends writer. She is into yoga. Animals are her passion.
Jade, Cloe, Sasha, Fianna, Roxxi, Meygan, Dana, Raya, and Nevra are Yasmin's BFFs and Eitan is Yas' boyfriend. Koby, Cade, Dylan and Cameron are also Yas' friends. Scott was Yasmin's date to the dance in Inner Beauty Queen.
Nathaniel & Portia Gonzalez: Yasmin's parents.
Rylan: Yasmin's sister.
Manny: Yasmin's little brother. He appears in the movie
Bubbie: Yasmin's grandmother. She appeared in the movie, along with Yas' little brother Dexter.
- Dislikes: People who act just like everyone else - boring!
- Likes: Combing the thrift store rakcs for vintage dresses and reconstructing them into new and fab pieces, writing and singing songs, being on stage, doing yoga or pilates for some relaxing exercise.
- MY FRIENDS SAY I'M... : I might be quiet off-stage, but I'm a star when I'm in the spotlight!
- SHOPPIN' SPLURGES: Vintage dresses! I seriously have waaaay too many
- MY PERFECT DAY WOULD BE: Getting an early start with a yummy breakfast, then checking out what's new at all my fave vintage boutiques
- MY FAVE PAIR OF SHOES: Vintage wedge heels!
- MY QUIRKS: I'm a shopaholic... I once shopped for 12 hours straight!
- Yasmin fans and Jade fans often fight about leadership, but it is unknown if Jade or Yasmin is the Bratz leader. It should be noted that it's not Sasha, because her irrationality gets her into trouble.
- Yasmin has originally long curly hair.
- In earlier concept drawings, she is the most sweetest, it is probably seen because she wears pink shaded dresses, with a heart pouch, her skin is supposed to be tanish, and she had violet hair.
Yasmin has been voiced by Dionne Quan and Maryke Hendrikse, and was portrayed by Nathalia Ramos in the live-action film.